Mind on Music is a Northern UK based charity, aiming to help those with chronic illness through the use of music and sound activities and therapies.
We all know how playing our favourite songs lifts our mood but working with sound has been proven to be beneficial in a number of ways including;
- Increasing happiness levels
- Improving memory function
- Decreasing suicidal thoughts
- Increasing social engagemen
- Improving sleep pattern
- Decreasing blood pressure
As our work progresses we will post case studies and user testimonials for you to see the benefits people are receiving for yourselves!